Dear Gail and Diane,

Thank you very much for your information.

From the information in the IOLI bulletin I got the impression that there
was no shuttle to the hotel, that I had to take the taxi. Didn't think to call the hotel. Well I called them today and found out that there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. It costs $13.00 CND for one way and $22.75 CND if you buy a round trip ticket. Much better price than the taxi.

Now why didn't the gals running the convention check into this. When I contacted one of them the only answer I got was that it was up to me to find my own transportation.

Thanks again gals.
Patsy A.  Goodman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [lace] IOLI Montreal (transportation)

Hello Patsy
There should also be a shuttle from the airport that will take you to the Hyatt. The
price is usually less than half the taxi fare.
Gail Young
Ottawa, Canada