Our daughter has recently been on holiday to Cyprus and when she visited us
this weekend brought with her presents for us from there.
One of my gifts is a piece of Cyprus lace.

It is a very beautiful piece of Irish Linen, French thread but guaranteed to
be hand made Lefkara Lace.  Obviously not bobbinlace, but needlelace with a
crochet edging.  So now my collection has grown.  When they visited Ireland a
couple of years ago, she bought me an Irish lace fan.  Again, very pretty and
again not Bobbinlace, so I am getting a beautiful collection of different
types of lace and she is getting to understand lace around the world too:-)
Sue T, Dorset UK