In a message dated 7/17/06 6:43:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace/kas2006.html

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for sharing.  It is always interesting to see what is happening in
"far away places with strange sounding names".   For younger members - these
are lyrics of a song the older members of our list will recognize.

Jenny, I looked at your picture and was struck by your beautiful hair.  You
need a modern version of lappets or a lappet cap as a lacy adornment next year!
 Something to think about, though it would take a lot of time to make.  Or,
how about a lace tiara - without a veil?  It would be a good Public Relations
subject for next year, and might get extra media attention.  Can be saved as a
family heirloom.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center