Thanks Devon,
I had a feeling it might be the same play as was being discussed on the list
but wasn't sure. I didn't even know it was being put on at our local
theatre until the lace ladies told me of it the day before they were going
ot the theatre, this must have been about 1996 or so I think. I enjoyed
the play even though I couldn't keep up with the language too well. My
friend translated the more important points for me into Castellano.
Regards
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.
This was Dona Rosita by the Catalan playwright Lorca.
While I was setting up the pillow for the New York version, the director
sat
with me telling me all about the play. (I had actually already read it,
because I wanted to be prepared.) I had thought there might be some fodder
for an
IOLI Bulletin article so I asked him what he thought Lorca's views on
lacemaking were.
He said he didn't think Lorca had any views on lacemaking.
Devon
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]