A question about linen and mangling.....

I am working with a thread that is 50% linen and silk - beautiful shades of
copper colour but very fuzzy looking.  I am wondering if mangling would reduce
this fuzzy-ness?  I will try it when I remove it from the pillow. :)

It would be amazing to see the transformation of the lace through the mangling
demo with Sally!!  Just to see her lace is incredible!!   And those of us at
home waiting -  will be looking forward to hearing all about your experiences
in Montreal.  Enjoy every moment and sleep will catch up with you later. ;-))

Nova (in Courtenay B.C. where she is recalling helping her mom accept the
clean laundry from the 'wringer' and guiding it to the rinse water or laundry
basket  ..... it was electric.... and considered too dangerous for us 'kids'
to put the clothes through. Thanks for the memories!!)