I am making little 3 dimension hanging angels for a Christmas tree.  I have
managed to work out the instructions except for the last part of one sentence.
The complete sentence is:

1 traeperle ca 18mm, 1 gylden perlekappe 16mm og en mindre perle til at holde
sammen pa (with a little o over the a) kjole og hoved.

My guess is that from "og en mindre" onwards it is talking about a smaller
bead to fit in the hole of the wooden bead to keep the hanging loop stable.
Can
anyone tell me if I am correct or, if I am wrong, what it does mean?

Thank you.  Patricia in Wales