Thanks for the bolster-making instructions, Betty Ann!

I tried covering a roller with wool blanketing but never got it tight enough. Now, I see I was doing it wrong. I was trying to wrap a piece of wool the width of the roller. I see from your instructions that the strips should be about 3". <smacking my self in the forehead> Now I can get the roller on my Puerto Rican travel pillow finished.

We're doing demo's at the State Fair, so I'd like to take a variety of pillows this year to have on diplay. Maybe I'll just have to make that bolster I want. 8-))

I've seen bolster pillows in baskets. Maybe they sit in your lap better that way? Just wondering.

"Hi Sandra H!" <waving>

Mary who's soooooooo grateful to have air conditioning.

OT:
I hope those of you suffering with the heat get some relief real soon. I can't be outside for long in this heat - it just drains every ounce of energy, and makes just walking across a parking lot a real chore, so I truly feel for those of you who have to tolerate it all day. Cool baths are wonderful. Even room temperature water feels cool in this kind of heat. When I didn't have air conditioning, I soaked in the tub a few times during the day, and that helped.

I wish I could send you cool breezes, but there aren't any here. I wake up in the morning and look out the kitchen window. We live on a hill, so there's always a breeze, at least in the tree tops, but morning after morning not a leaf is moving - just dead, hot air. The extemes in heat all over the planet is rather frightening. I'm going to hate to see the electric bill. DH is home every day (on short-term disability), so the air conditioner doesn't get turned down as it normally would during the day.

My Yahoo Blog:
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-zg98GyM_dKANhPNNuUA2

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin