Lise-Aurore,

No, don't go back to lurking.  You created a good exchange of information -you
may not use it but someone else surely will.  That is what this list is all
about.  Those of us who have made a block pillow one way now have several
others to try next time..

I see you are in Canada, if you were closer to me in Washington State I would
be glad to help you make one.  It isn't important that you make a pillow.
What is important is that you enjoy your lacemaking!

But do keep adding your .02 worth to any or all of the conversations here.  We
all learn from the answers!

Lorri

  Subject: [lace] Covering blocks

  My apologies.  My sincere apologies to everyone, especially those who
  were kind of enough to take the time to write up instructions.  I feel
  bad.  I promise to go back to lurking.  I should have just stayed quiet.

  Again, my sincere apologies for having started all this.  Going back to
  lurking now.

  Lise-Aurore

  In overcast Ottawa, where we are expecting rain today, and then heat for
  the weekend.

  Lise-Aurore Lapalme, PhD