I have to tell you that I got a real surprise this
week.  The local paper reporter contacted me to have
an interview on lacemaking.  I had one day's warning. 
It gave me a chance to do my hair. <G>

I took my pillows, lace, and antique lace panels to
the church and set them up in a room.  This room has
tall bulletin boards so I could mount three of my long
panels for the reporter to see.  I also had two tables
with my lace and pillows on it, with one pillow on a
stand to demo how to do it.

The reporter, and a photographer, spent an hour
talking to me and taking pictures.  My DH was very
surprised the photographer stayed that long because
he's known for taking six pictures and leaving in 10
minutes.

This story is supposed to be in Tuesday's paper.  I'm
really curious what the reporter does with the info
and what pictures get published.  I have been
impressed with this reporter's work in the past, so
have hopes that the writeup will be fairly decent. 
I'll let you know when I see it.

Alice in Oregon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to