I am more than willing to help and have written privately to Sue, asking her friend to e-mail me directly so that I can subscribe her myself. She did not write to the moderator address; I've been checking that account regularly.
It's quiet in the Jerusalem area; the war zones are north and south but the center is calm at the moment. Our company has closed its small Haifa branch temporarily and moved the employees and their families to hotels in Jerusalem (paid for by the company) for the duration of the war. Some of my coworkers have received emergency call-up orders, so I'm very busy at work covering for them. I plan to be around the rest of the summer because there aren't many places left in the country that are safe and the hotels are very full these days. I'm also busy planning my son's bar mitzvah in October! Best wishes, Avital Arachne moderator > Please remember that our moderator lives in a war zone (and it is probably > not wise to call attention to this fact with many letters on the topic!). > > I have been impressed with the discretion displayed by Arachnes at this > difficult time for our members in harms way. Please ask your friend > to be patient > - or, perhaps someone else who knows how to sign up a new member will step in > and help you to help your friend. Without calling more attention to - well, > the above info. > > Also, our moderator was very responsible and wrote to the list a couple weeks > ago to advise that she was going to be away.. > > Jeri Ames in Maine USA > Lace and Embroidery Resource Center. - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
