Hello Linda,
it used to be sold a lot in Germany 10 years ago. It was made by MEZ, but I think that brand doesn't exist any more. But AFAIR they were bought up (by Coats/Anchor?) and the thread is now sold by another name. I'd like to know myself since I made a knitted doilie years ago using white Liana Nr. 10 - approx. 1.5 meter diameter, so quite a lot of work went into it, and I need 1 or 2 more spools to finish the fringes.

Best, Achim.