My copy:   "Combined one volume edition,  Published by Paul P. B. Minett,
Scakville Street, London. W.1,  1978"  has 4 pages, 2 'pg. 1' and 2 'pg. 2'
and contains all the patterns you listed.
This copy has a white with black lettering/pictures cover of a glossy finish
(the cover of the book not a dust jacket).

I also have one titled  "Supplement to The art of Bobbin Lace"  marked
'Chicheley, Paul P.B. Minet, 1973'.  It contains your Set A.  This book is
about half as thick and has a red cover with a reddish-brown picture on off
white for a dust cover.

So it looks like there may have been more than one edition of the book/s.
I wish I had known of the differences before I donated a second copy to our
guild's auction this last weekend.
I wonder what it might have contained.

Lorri

  A friend & I have been comparing copies of LA & R Tebbs: A Supplement
  to the Art Of Bobbin Lace. We both have the same issue of the Paul P B
  Minet reproduction printed in 1973. In a pocket at the back there are
  two sheets of patterns - and we were intrigued to discover that we have
  different sets . They are:

  Set A
  Sheet 1 : Page 173 Opera bag brussels lace; page 127 Milanese lace,
  page 168 Brussels lace
  Sheet 2 : Page 160 Honiton Lace neckband,  fan & corner

  Set B
  Sheet 1 : Page 13 lace edge italian; page 36 butterfly; page 36 fan
  donetelle bruge fan; page 87 Hontion lace
  sheet 2: page 21 Donetelle de bruge; page 76/79 central spray on
  antique scarf; page 91 Duchesse lace

  in all other respects the books are identical.

  Does anyone know if there are any other sets of patterns, and indeed
  why are they different?

  Rosemary.

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to