Thanks to all who replyed to me about the wonderfil thread, I don't think it
is worth the frustration of working with it, I will put it with my sewing
threads.  As Bev pointed it out it is very slippy and I don't think I will be
happy with the end result.

To try and wind bobbins backwards and in some unfamilar way will waste
precious time that could be spent on a more constructive project with better
results. Thread is cheap, time is precious.

Jenny, I am glad to see you back on the list, I always enjoyed your posts.
Your moped story comes to mind when I see your name.  I couldn't email you
privately, it bounced.

Hope you're all enjoying the last few days of summer,

Irene Whitham
Surrey, BC