I have had a conversation with a (hopefully) future student who is shortly
off to Catalonia for three months.  She will be about 45 minutes drive from
Gerona.  Can any Arachnean suggest a lace contact for her.

She has made lace in the past but not for some little while.  She is hoping
to brush up her skills while away, ready to join the class after Christmas.

She is also looking for a video/DVD of lacemaking to work from, but has not
been able to track down a contact number for Christine Springett.  I'm fairly
confident that one of the UK Arachnes will be able to help me with this one.

Many thanks, Jacquie in England