I enjoyed looking at all the different cards, thank you for sending the
link.
Sue T, Dorset UK
Hi Clay and all,
Yes, I posted web pages for the Christmas card exchange in 2004 and 2005.
The pages are still viewable. Here are the URL's:
http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/arachne/
http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/arachne2005/
I would also like to participate this year, but I am going to pass the
Internet Web Page Baton to someone else. I hope someone does decide to
post
pictures, as many of us enjoy seeing all the beautiful and creative lace
designs that are exchanged.
And may I be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas 2006!
Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA
Hi Sue -
The card exchange that Bev was talking about is one card exchanged with
one other person. The sender makes the card adding a festive piece of
lace she has made. If I'm not mistaken, there is a folder with pictures
of some of last years cards (Barbara Joyce - did you put that on your
website?)
Clay
Sue wrote:
Hi all,
By card exchange do you mean one card exchanged with one other person,
or many cards? My already very long list of christmas cards couldn't
cope with huge amounts:-)
Sue T, Dorset UK, where it is sunny
Hi everyone
Quiet on the list, isn't it?! Today is dull and damp compared to
previous weeks of clear skies, when I was hiding from the glaring sun.
Now I'm hiding from the damp, and thinking ahead to Christmas.
For the last couple of years we've had a Christmas card exchange on
this list. I coordinated it last year - I'm not going to take this on
again, so perhaps someone else would like to think about it, if people
would like to take part again.
I have an idea that I might make one Christmas card (high hopes that
it will be clever) and will post it at my blog, to share with you all.
I'm mentioning this now because a) it's on my mind and b) if anyone
wants to do a card exchange, it is a good idea to plan early ;)
--
Bev in Sooke BC (on warm but soggy Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada)
blogging lace at www.looonglace.blogspot.com
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.0.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.5/451 - Release Date:
19/09/2006
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]