That's bad. I hope you weren't hurt too badly.
Karen in Malta -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sheree Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 1:53 PM To: 'Jenny Brandis'; [email protected] Subject: RE: [lace] Christmas Card Exchange I had been interested in organizing it however after my car accident on Friday. I am not sure if I will be able to do much for a while. If someone else is interested in doing it let me know and I will send on the info that was sent to me on how to organize it. Shere'e ************************************************************************* If you do not talk to your cat about catnip, who will? ************************************************************************* -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenny Brandis Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 1:11 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [lace] Christmas Card Exchange Hi folks - did anyone put their hand up to organise this? What is involved ? Jenny Brandis Kununurra Kid Kununurra, Western Australia [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace.html - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 22/09/2006 -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 22/09/2006 - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
