"Idrija Lace" by Bridget Cook & Metka Tratnik has a few straight edgings in it - more are circular or doilies
Sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Antje González" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Arachne" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Italian Lace


How fast you ladies are helping out. you are so good. Now I need to research Cantu lace and also Idrija, I have heard of Idrija but am afraid I am ignorant of the look of both of these. Thank you for your help ladies, as always a wonderful international pool of help and knowledge.
Sue T, Dorset UK
Off to enjoy a lace fest around the internet:-)


Hello Sue,

I am a member of an Italian lace group, and as far as I know, they
make mainly Cantú type of lace. This is a tape lace, with many
flowers... it reminds me of Idrija lace.

Anyway, this site (http://www.fioretombolo.net/) belongs to the
administrator of this group and below the principal picture, you can
click on all the provinces or regions of Italy and see what is made in
them. The site is really interesting.

I hope that this gives you an idea of what you need.

Many greetings from Antje, in Guadalajara, Spain

--
Antje González, Guadalajara, España
http://es.geocities.com/antjeglezherrero

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to