I would agree with you on that one!  I know that this is a suprise for
the owner of the tablecloth. Maybe there is someone who is in on the
gift that can see about "borrowing" the tablecloth for a bit and
either get you clear photos of the lace or can get it to you to see.

Shere'e in Seattle, WA USA

On 9/28/06, Rosemary Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sue

It seems to me that you have got to get a sight of this lace before starting or 
you risk not matching at all given all the different potential styles of 
Italian lace.  When I was on holdiay this year, we visited the lace museum at 
Rapallo which contained every style of lace going, and they were all made in 
Italy.  My gut feeling is for a Cantu style, but I don't know how you can be 
sure!

Good luck!
Rosemary in Sussex

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to