Lisuina, what a magnificent piece!

After talking up Jeri Ames's suggestion and clicking right through the
suite, I just had to get more information, and being similarly
language-challenged, I placed the site www.athdentelle.be address in an
on-line translator http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and got a readable
English of version of the site.  Wonderful site.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > Our lace group recently finished a great lace project : a table-mat for
the
> > table of the marriage room of our town hall.  I designed the lace (about
> > 4m/1m) and we worked on it together with 16 other lacers.  It took about
> > 2500 hours to make it and we pass it to the local authorities in June.
> > (pictures on our site : www.athdentelle.be , click on "le milieu de
table")

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to