From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Aurelia Loveman
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Kant magazine.- AND Join Lace Organizations

Dear Jeri --  How right you are! I would like also to add my
2c-worth: containing Binche designs does not necessarily make a
magazine "wonderful." Not everybody is primarily interested in
Binche. What happens to (1) needle-lace makers, (2) tatters (3)
beginning lacemakers (4) Bucks- and Beds- lovers (5) lace historians,
when all those groups get a magazine-ful of Binche designs? And come
to think of it, now that I re-read what I've written, I think I will
change the estimate: not 2c-worth, but actually a whole nickel.  --
Aurelia