Dear Arachnes,

Was reading a British embroidery magazine and came across a 1/4-page ad for
Needlelace and Stumpwork online classes with Doreen Holmes, beginning October
2006.

Holmes has written 3 books - in the 1980's and 90's, all in the library here,
and the website says she is a founding member of the Guild of NeedleLaces and
is now editor of their magazine.

www.Needlelace.com

May interest some of our members.  I have not met Holmes and am unable to
give feedback about her and the classes.  What a nice way to learn.  No travel
and lodging expenses.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center