Hello Patricia

It's listed in my threads book so it IS lace related!

I've seen it in a local embroidery supplies shop, there's a good chance that anywhere stockng Madeira thread will have some, especially at this time of year. If you are making enquiries by phone/email it's properly called Madeira Jewel Art No 9843.

Brenda

On 12 Nov 2006, at 17:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have lost my reel of this holographic thread and I need it to make
Christmas cards (paper embroidery). Does any one of our suppliers on the list carry this thread? If not, does anyone know where I can obtain it? My poor memory
has let me down again and I can't remember where (or when) I bought it.

sorry to post a non lace item to lace but I wanted to contact as many people
as possible.

Patricia in Wales
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to