On Saturday, November 18, 2006, at 01:06  PM, Lenore English wrote:

 I'm using continental bobbins, would spangled
bobbins roll less?

Spangled bobbins don't roll at all, which is why I switched to them many years ago. On the other hand, you can't really flip them around like you can the continental ones.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html