Quite a few years ago one of the lace groups that meets in Wales had one posted
on the banner on their website.  When I emailed inquiring about it, they were
nice enough to email me a copy of the pricking.  Unfortunately, I cannot
remember their name, but I do know they are not too far from Chepstow.

  Hope this helps.

  Helene

Andrea Lamble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Lacemakers all,

Celebrated St Catherines day by making some Cattern cakes to share with my
lace group on Saturday. They went down well with our coffee.

One of my pupils wants to make a Welsh Dragon for her future
grandson-in-law. Does anyone out there know of a suitable pattern (other
than the one in the Lace Guild magazine Vol 48) or one that could be
adapted. If not, it's out with the drawing board - but with Christmas coming
time is at a premium.

I've just finished making a yard of Bucks point lace for another garter and
the Nativity scene from the latest issue of Lace Express which was pleasing
to work - I'll try and post pictures on webshots in due course. What has
anyone else been doing?

I'm looking forward to seeing this years Christmas card exchanges - I missed
out as I was away when the call for participants went out.

Happy lacing

Andrea Lamble
Cambridge (UK) - where the sun has just come out (help! it's showing up all
the dust!!)