I am not sure if she sold 1 or more gauges of wire.  But any standard
Brown & Sharp or American Standard wire gauge can determine what you have.
Some husbands have one in their tool kit.  Or they can be purchased at most
home improvement stores -Lowes, Home Depot, or other tool markets.
    My wire gauge is a disc with slits/holes around the edge.  You pass the
wire through the slits locating the smallest one the wire will pass thru -that
is the size/gauge of that particular wire.

Hope this helps
Lorri
  Subject: [lace] Next wire question!

  Sorry to bother you all again. I have found in my stash a small spool of
  fine silver wire which I bought from Lenka Suchanek a couple of years ago.
  unfortunately it is not marked with the gauge of the wire, and her site no
  longer exists for me to check that gauge. Does anyone remember what was the
  thickness of silver wire she sold?

  Sue