I saw a red version of the firm plastic wreath case at JoAnn's on Sat.  24"
size.
However, upon opening it I found 2 molded-in-place pegs/protrusions designed
to hang the wreath which would severely limit the size of pillow that the case
would hold,  probably only a 20" pillow.
Be sure to check out the inside before you buy.

Lorri

  The green (or red) solid plastic case, without any
  window or stiffening insert, does hold 24" inside.  It
  is 5-1/2" thick, deep enough to hold two pillows for
  storage.

  At JoAnn's fabric and craft store last year, I saw the
  same thing in autumn colors for Autumn Wreaths. It
  might be a bit too late this year to catch one on a
  clearance sale.