For those in the USA,  ACE Hardware has a great wreath/pillow tote on sale
this season.  It is made of heavy duty polyester (tear resistant) fabric of a
fairly heavy weight.  It is 5" deep and 24" in diameter.  The double pull
zipper opens the case around half of the circumference.  There are 2 handles
(although they are not long enough to act as a shoulder carrier) of heavy
webbing.
It is a nice red color and has a wreath design on each side.  There were
companion pieces for lights and other items also.

All in all I thought it a good buy and purchased one last night.
I thought some other gentle spiders might like to know about this very
seasonal item.

Lorri
Graham, WA  USA
in the very soggy foothills of MT. Rainier