Lenore wrote:
Wow!  Can anyone tell me more about this little book?  Any suggestions
as to where I could find the English translation?

Since "Les dentelles aux fuseaux" just means "Bobbin Lace", I suppose there could be two books with the same title, but in the foreword to the translation of "Technique and Design of Cluny Lace" (Rutgers/Paulis, published by Ruth Bean in 1984) it says that it is a translation (by Rutgers) of a little book called "Les Dentelles aux Fuseaux" (by Paulis), with small changes having been made 'to bring it up to date for the modern lacemaker.'

If it is the same book, then the original was written by Madame Paulis and was published in 1921 in Brussels. She also wrote "Pour connaitre la dentelle" [to know lace], 1947. Mme Paulis was associated in some way (it says 'collaboratrice libre' and I'm not too sure what that means) with the Musees Royaux d'Art et d'Histoire in Brussels.

Hope this helps.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)