I add my thanks to Jean and David for the Advent Calendar. I managed to get them all right with a lot less hair tearing than last year, when I couldn't get the answer to one of them. This year, the first one (Spain) was the one which caused me a problem. But I thought the part of the letter S visible on the left edge looked very much like the S in pesetas on Spanish stamps. Googling Spanish costume stamps confirmed it.

It's always great fun. Thanks.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK