Hi all
I'm wondering if anyone can give me information about museums in northern France/ Belgium where I would be able to see collections of Lille lace. I shall be travelling from Calais through to Germany in April and I thought a visit to one or two museums to do some research on Lille lace v. Suffolk Lace on route was too good an opportunity to miss.

Any information would be of help because this is not an area I'm familiar with.
many thanks
Nicky in Suffolk