Dear Spiders,

I happened on a truly wonderful site that let's the user create a
catalog of their books online.  It's the newest thing on the block and
wonderful.  It proceeds from the idea that the publishers, ISBNs,
Titles, Authors, etc for almost all books are accessible on the
internet.  So, you just name your book and it gets added to your
personal catalog.  A picture of the cover is provided, if available, and
if not, you may provide your own.  This is the basis of a community
group arrangement, based on your books.  I have already elicited a
lurking lacemaker and have barely started.

Up to 200 books are free to catalog, $10 for more than that or $25 for a
permanent catalog.  You may keep your list or any part of it as private
as you wish.

Http://www.Librarything.com

I can spreadsheet, I can even data base, but I decline.  This is
wonderful.

Patty