Ok, I give up what are berry pins and where do you get them.  Lynn

Hendrika van Kooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Anna, one of our Lacemakers,
uses a two and a half inch wide tensor
bandage, stretching and pinning it with berry pins where necessary, to hold
down the bobbins for transporting her pillow
Different, but works very well for her,and the kind of pillow and bobbins
she uses .

Hendrika
Memb.of Simcoe County Lacemakers
Simcoe County (township of Springwater) Canada