Well, I'm in Minnesota, USA...I noticed one of the ladies said something about waiting for snow...she can have the little bit we have...I'm originally from Florida and don't particularly care for it.
Thanks, Kathi

From: "CLIVE Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kathi {Beirs} Ivey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [lace] Hello
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:41:34 -0500

Hi Kathy, Welcome from lurkdom. We are all anxious to know, and it is one of the "rules" that you sign your name with an identifying residence i.e. at least country. Since some countries are so large, if we know where you live, we may know of someone who will contact you re lacemaking.

Happy Lacemaking
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathi {Beirs} Ivey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 8:28 PM
Subject: [lace] Hello

I just wanted to say hi...
I was introduced to bobbin lace making by my husband's aunt, who lives in England. (snip)
Good night,
Kathi