Well greetings to you, from a fellow SCAdian!  I made a bolster pillow just
like that, and I'd like more information on the pattern you were making,
which I assume comes from Le Pompe. What thread did you use, how many pairs
of bobbins, and what challenges did it involve?

Debora Lustgarten
from Ealdormere (Southern Ontario, Canada, in the modern ages)