Absolutely unbelievable! As she says, it takes Geduld, Geduld and then some more Geduld (and to my mind, takes a lot more than just Geduld! takes imagination!) P.S. I have been making a tablecloth too, for the past year or so -- as a change of pace between projects (fans, etc.), but mine doesn't compare to hers for patience, ingenuity, scope. Thank you for pointing our noses that way! Aurelia

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 > http://www.kloeppeln-am-meer.de/

 click on GALLERY
 click on TAGEBUCH EINER DECKE

 and marvel at the pictures.

 Jenny Brandis
 Kununurra, Western Australia

Dear Newbies,

We discussed securing bobbins on lace pillows within the last two weeks.

When you look at this wonderful site, please note how the lacemaker has
managed her bobbins.  This was not a pillow that traveled to meetings.  Still,
there was need in the home to stay organized. There are other methods, but this
is a fine photographed example.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jenny.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center