Thanks for that link Jane, I'd tried using babelfish but it wouldn't
translate.  Being able to understand what was written made it a lot
more interesting.

I'm still wondering when she found time to do anything else though.

Helen - in Oz.

If, like me, you don't speak German you can read the Google translated version
here http://www.tiny.cc/CxgtJ
it's not brilliant, and some words don't translate at all, but it helps you to
understand how she created her masterpiece. Unfortunately you won't be able to
enlarge the photos using this link so go back to the link below to view the
larger photos.

Hope this helps

Jane
Hampshire UK