There was also an article in '20 Lace 86' written by Myra Dean about her aunt
Alicia Henderson Bodie who lived in New Pitsligo.  The article ends with a
list of lace collections in Scotland.
Diana sent it to me when I was searching.  I have wondered how complete the
list is at present.

Lorri
in Graham, WA USA
  I have a photograph of a group of girls making lace at New Pitsligo. As it
  is quite small and not very clear the lace they are making is not visible.
  If anyone is interested I can send them a scan.

  Diana in Northamptonshire