Just a lucky shot: http://tinyurl.com/ynlwrx
might be the issue, but check if she contributes to other issues too.
It won't be 97/98 as those I added to my LybraryThing catalog
I forgot to credit Patty for intoducing LT and the usual disclaimers of not being an affiliate.

Jo Falkink
near Gouda, Netherlands

September. I would like to make a garter for the bride with a dragon Ellen

It is not free and difficult to find out of France.
But I remember you can find it in a old lace express, I think about 5
years old.

Sof