Dear Daphne,

the lace tablecloth looks phantastic. It is just great, that so many lacemakers
were
willing to participate in this very special project. And you are brave to take
the
adventure to do the whole cloth on your own for yourself. But I am sure, you
will love it,
both making it and the finished cloth.

Did your group design the squares themselves?
I am planning to do some stripes of torchon lace for a curtain. But so far it
is merely an
idea in my head.
I admire you for having actually finished your group project.
I hope, you were able to raise as much money as you have hoped for.

Greetings from Germany,
Martina