A while back there was a thread pertaining to lace buttons which contained a link to an online tutorial and a reference to 50 Heirloom Buttons to Make. I followed the link and have the book but neither has instructions for making a bird's eye button which is the type I want to duplicate.

I'd appreciate any information or directions for making this button. A Google search was not productive.

Sue in NJ