That really is too bad.  I had the same experience with a magazine several 
years ago - it seemed to be the highest quality in its field, and yet it folded 
after less than three years of publication.  It's always disappointing to see 
the good ones go while the less desirable ones stay on.  I don't claim to have 
any idea why this is so...  because I'd rather make lace (or quilt, or 
embroider, or....  almost anything...) than to ponder the reasons.  I did what 
I could - I subscribed.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA...  where it is well and truly SPRING at last!!  

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: Amanda Babcock Furrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

> I had wondered why I didn't get a renewal notice from GLP, and now the 
> latest issue has no "Next month" info on the back - I finally confirmed 
> it online; Anna is ceasing publication! 
> 
> Granted, they did not have a great deal of lace info, but they were 
> still the best all-around needlework magazine I could find :( 
> 
> Oh well, more money for subscribing to *real* lace magazines ;) 
> 
> Amanda 
> 
> - 
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: 
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to