Clay

Thank you for this lovely complement :) I have just added the latest pincushion instructions. He is Eddy the Echidna (a Aussie ant eater). http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/pincushions.html

Eddy may be the last of the crochet pincushions for a while as the urge has worn off and my work at the Kununurra Visitors Centre is about to restart for the 2007 season :)

If you or any Arachne make these pincushions could you give me feedback on the instructions? I have not had much practice at writing instructions and therefore they may be a bit ...... Jennyish :)

Jenny B

At 08:09 PM 25/03/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Jenny, you are just amazing!! I can't believe how quickly you take to new ideas and come up with your own!! Those pincushions are as cute as they can be. Thanks for sharing!

Clay

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to