Jane,

The chair sounds very interesting, I wonder if our library has a copy of the
paper.  If you find a picture be sure to let the list know.

As for the weather:  last week & weekend our Pacific Northwest had occasional
snow flakes in some places but today it is about 70F and just beautiful.  I
think Spring is finally here.

Lorri
in sunny Graham, Washington  just 30 miles from Puget Sound and Tacoma
   Hi All,  Just wanted you to know there is a lace chair on page 54 in the
  Design Spring 2007 issue of the New York Times Style magazine.  It came in
  last Sunday's paper.  Can't find a website off hand.

  The chair caption states "Crochet chair of epoxy resin-coated crochet
fabric
  by Marcel Wanders for Friedman Benda and Droog Design.  Price upon request
  at Friedman Benda.  Call 212-794-8950."  The phone number is in case anyone
  feels like calling.  I do wonder what it costs!

  The chair appears to be crocheted lace with lots of flowers and round
motifs
  attached to each other.  It's kind of a softly curved chair and the crochet
  must be over a base of some kind but it's hard to tell with white
  on white.

  Jane in Vermont, USA where we got some more snow (a couple inches) so at
  least it was bright outside this morning!  It's been dark and overcast for
  few days but the snow reflects so it was a little easier to get up!

  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to