Dear friends,
I have been trying to get in touch with another Arachnian;
Linda Sheff from USA, for some time now. I have not had any response from
her, even that it seems her e-mail adress is the right one.
Anybody out there know of her present where abouts? I am most anxious to get
in touch with her and gratefull for any help!

Ewa Eskilsson
 in the very south of Sweden, where we have had a spell of absolutly
wonderful weather and nature has exploded!