That's why it's great to make a note right on the pricking - you won't have
to go looking for it, at least while you still have the pricking on the
pillow!
Make the notes before you forget, and use abbreviations if there isn't much
space. If you start a piece and cut it off, pin the bit to the pricking
while the pins are still within reach :D
(that is if you think you want to make the lace again)

On 4/22/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> > I keep  details of pattern, start, finish dates and thread used.  Any
> changes
>
> > from the pattern, that kind of information in a little notebook.
> .....
>
>
> Oh how I wish I were more organized!!!. I have bits and pieces of started
> laces with not even the very necessary information on thread size written
> down
> anywhere. I keep promising to become more organized but it is more fun
> just to
> start a new project.
>


-- 
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to