Feeling that this seller may as well live to regret being so unpleasant to
Clay, I sent the following to her about the collar.  I look forward to her
response!!!!

"As a responsible e-bay seller, interested in accuracy, I'm sure you would
appreciate me telling you that while this vintage collar is very attractive, it
 is NOT Irish crochet.  It is machine embroidered chemical lace in the style
of Irish crochet.
Please feel free to add this correction to the item  description."

Jacquie from Lincolnshire, but in Croydon for the time being as Dad is a  bit
poorly.