Well, I had redone a leaf three times, the threads must have weakened. Just when I thought I got it to an acceptable standard, two of the threads broke. So in a flash, I just cut the lot of! It was only a small practice piece of bedforshire, although that's no real excuse, I know.

Agnes Boddington - very wet, my rhubarb loves it, East Yorkshire UK

Edith Holmes wrote:

I think I must have misunderstood the bit about Agnes cutting off her bobbins? In my experience, threads breaking are one of the minor problems we contend with, and simple to repair, so I wonder what the problem was?

Edith