Sharon,
I got the thread from Shibori Dragon in Washington State.  Of all the metallic
threads I've tried, the Rajmahal is the easiest to work with.  But it isn't
*easy*.  Because I have a bunch of sewings, adding the beads, I found that I
had to switch from my preferred midland bobbins to bayeux (continental)
bobbins.  Also the slightly thicker necks on the bayeux is better on the
thread.  Still, the half hitches either get tight and kink, or work their way
loose.  I'm constantly readjusting the thread at the bobbin.  You also have to
be careful in adjusting your stitches - tightening the thread.  The Rajmahal is
a metal wrapped core, so the veneer (sp?) can flake off).  BUT if you want to
make lace with a metallic thread, then the Rajmahal is what I'd recommend.

Beth