HI Ilske

Is the flower you meant on the this page http://www.dahlie.net/dyn/einzel.php?lang=en

A white dahlia with many spiky very narrow petals.

Regard
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.

<<Hello Everybody,
to this theme I too have something. We have a big parc in the western
part of HH named Dahliengarten - dahlia-garden. What means the huge
parc is full of dahlias, every color every shape. And one day years ago
I saw under a white very fine and with pointed ends written
"Hirschgeweih Dahlia - Dentelle de Venise   -    antlers dahlia -lave
of Vencia.>>