Pene,
That is a good point.  This is quite a learning experience for me and I
really appreciate all the feedback I am getting about how to write up a BL
pattern.  I have made some alterations on my teardrop pattern with the
numbers and also caught a couple of other grammatical errors ;)

Happy Lacing!

Mark, aka Tatman
In sunny and breezy Greenville, IL USA
Www.tat-man.net